Friday, January 03, 2014

"I consider it a safe word, because it stirs up warm, comfortable sensations in me from growing up. Especially since cacao grows on trees."

Maintaining my attention was growing difficult, as my mind roamed to a sketch comedy that perused it for that purpose. 
"Growing up in Peru, my sister used to pick it and make chocolate covered fingers with it. Yeah, it really puts me in the comfort zone when..."

Oh Peru. I loved that coastal, rocky land. Ceviche,  Pisco sours, Alpacas...gosh, I really hope I can visit-

"Deep frying my little brother's cat was also a joyous memory. He would scream, and I would cackle loudly at his misery..."

I felt a set of brown eyes seeking out my reactions, but I gave them none.

Cats. I always wanted one of my very own. But I hated the responsibility that came with ownership.  I just wanted  one to snuggle and love when I felt like it. I'm a bit of a selfish bastard at times.

My companion, who at this point had it with me and my wandering mind, got up and patted me on the head.

"Hey...hey, where are you going?" I was hoping she would tell me more about her cats. I love cats.

"

3 comments:

Luis Fernandes said...

Gostei! Um grande abraço meu amigo

Luis Fernandes said...

Um grande abraço meu amigo

Laurenation said...

Obrigado!