Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reality Show

"You cannot mess with God's children, Lucifer! You make horrible decisions, but the LORD still loves you, baby girl!"

Smells of charred garlic tickled my nose. At this point, I don't know why I bothered roasting brussel sprouts. The 7:16pm showing of "Drunken Evangelicals" was blurring into "Teen Mom: the Torrance edition", and I was no where near done enjoying it. Two smokes left, perfect. I lit the next to last, curious how this "episode" was going to end. The exchange was between two neighbors: an older woman, and a younger female. I was half-hoping it was a May-December relationship. The baby girl brand could really mean anything. As I continued to over analyze the exchange, the smoke alarm hinted loudly that I really should take out the charcoal formally known as brussel sprouts from the oven. 

No comments: